Pasadena residents are reminded that Tuesday, September 25, is National Voter Registration Day, the perfect time to register to vote or to update voter registration information at one of 14 locations throughout the City where volunteers will be ready to assist you with the forms.
To help with the voter registration event, the Pasadena City Clerk's Office needs additional volunteers, including those who speak Spanish or other languages.
"National Voter Registration Day highlights the importance of registering to vote or updating registration information in time for Election Day (November 6)," Pasadena City Clerk Mark Jomsky said. "We encourage all eligible residents to register to vote."
On September 25, stop by Pasadena City Hall, 100 N. Garfield Avenue from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or at any of the following locations:
From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. go to: Pasadena City College, Student Quad, 1570 E. Colorado Boulevard;
- Pasadena Senior Center, 85 E. Holly Street;
- Allendale Branch Library, 1130 S. Marengo Avenue;
- Hill Avenue Branch Library, 55 S. Hill Avenue;
- La Pintoresca Branch Library, 1355 N. Raymond Avenue;
- Lamanda Park Branch Library, 140 S. Altadena Drive;
- Linda Vista Branch Library, 1281 Bryant Street;
- San Rafael Branch Library, 1240 Nithsdale Road;
- Santa Catalina Branch Library, 999 E. Washington Boulevard;
- Victory Park Community Center, 2575 Paloma Street.