Do you have a bucket list? For those who are unfamiliar with the term, a bucket list is a list of things you would like to do in your lifetime before you "kick the bucket" or are no longer here on earth.
I believe that everyone should have a bucket list because it allows you set goals for yourself and when you get off track (which many of us do), you can look back at your bucket list for a reminder.
A bucket list can include ANYTHING so think BIG and let your imagination run wild!
Think of . . .
- Places you would like to travel to
- People you would like to meet
- Food that you want to try
- A profession or career you want to achieve
- The type of boyfriend or girlfriend you would like to have
- An adventure you'd like to go on (rock climbing, back-packing across the country, etc . . .)
- Conquer a fear you have always had or learn how to do something you never had the time or courage to do.
What's on your bucket list or some of your dreams and aspirtations? New Years is a great time to come up with your bucket list.