August Topic: Youth Making Moves Part Two
Last month America celebrated the anniversary when this nation came into power: Independence Day. It is certainly important for us to be independently working towards what we want. It can seem challenging to make headway towards what you want to do in life as an adult, while you are still a teen. However, you get out what you put in. So if you stay dedicated it will all work out accordingly. Last month we covered a story of a youth who was making moves with her art, so I put together some tips to help those aspiring towards greatness, become a fellow Youth Making Moves.
- Network: It's not what you know, it's who you know. Say Cheese, go out there and sell your self.
- Hone your Skills: Know your gift, and perfect it.
- Have a Game Plan: The Key to a great game plan is never running out of plays, don't let the ideas stop flowing, something small could translate into a grand masterpiece.
- Keep an Open Mind: Accept any type of Advice that can help you move forward.
- Always Walk in Love: Putting others down will not put you ahead of the game, but only behind it.
JAM of the Month: Side-Stepping
By Yours Truly
This is my new single about being indecisive when it comes to falling in love. Check out the Music Video Here: www.youtube.com/user/chelseajmusic.
By Building Confidence in Others, You Build Confidence in Yourself.
[FB: Like the "Chelsea J" page; Twitter: @chelseachelle.]