The Tenth Annual Lincoln Village Community Festival is fast approaching! Take note of the date and time: Saturday, October 26, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. and location: John Muir High School Campus, 1905 Lincoln Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91103.
Full details are on the NATHA Website: www.natharebuilds.org.
Don't miss this community festival. Admission is FREE.
So, mark your calendars for the Lincoln Village Community Festival, on October 26, 2013. This eagerly-anticipated community event, is in its tenth year of celebrating Community and Unity.
There's will be something for everyone at this fabulous family destination.
- Buy local: support the local vendors featuring artists, clothing, small businesses and community organizations; which strengthens our community by purchasing locally crafted items.
- Free vendor booths to local Pasadena/Altadena vendors and community organizations.
- Relax and celebrate community with great music, live performance, spoken word, and dance on covered bandwagon stage.
- Get inspired with healthy living presentations and activities, arts and crafts, mobile video game truck, costume contest and many activities for kids, teens and the whole family.
- Eat, and fill your belly with savory treats from local food trucks and support our Youth Lead Entrepreneurs.
- Energize your life by visiting informative booths and meeting youth, parents, families, neighbors and business owners who make up our wonderful community.
- Visit the Grand Opening and Tour of NATHA's new program facility on JMHS campus. The new location will provide greater opportunity for NATHA to continue its mission of helping young people succeed in school, in their families and within their community.
All of this and more at the incredible and free family friendly festival. Ample parking available.
The Lincoln Village Festival is planned by NATHA's PHAT (Public Health Action Team) and Lincoln Village Planning committee. This joint effort is comprised of youth, residents, local businesses, nonprofit organization, and community partners.
Thank you to all of our sponsors and volunteers for their commitment to community and unity.