Come hear the impressive guest speakers at this year's Black Writers On Tour conference.
And there are a few spaces left!
CALLING ALL AUTHORS - This is a great opportunity for authors wishing to gain exposure, attract new readers, meet book clubs, or sell books. All writers' seminars are free for exhibitor - a $100 value.
Mark the date, Saturday April 19, 2014. Do not let the talk about the down economy discourage you from making your book business a success - people are still looking for a great book to read.
The Black Writers On Tour conference is designed to connect you with readers as well as to arm you with current information regarding the publishing industry and the new trends. There are many authors who are doing well and they are the ones who keep abreast of what's happening in the industry and they make themselves visible. If the public does not know that you have a book, they can't purchase it. You should consider making your book available in every format possible such as: CD, E-book, Print-On-Demand and in other languages.
If you are an exhibitor, all seminars are free for you. The general admission is free and you can bring as many people as you like to help. We have distributed 50,000 colored flyers to places such as colleges, universities, schools, businesses, churches and via the U.S. Postal Service door-to-door. Other marketing has included radio advertisement on 94.7 The Wave and KJLH Radio 102.3 as well as extensive social media marketing and newspaper advertisement.
Ten Writers Seminars
- 8:00–9:00: Roundtable Discussion With Authors. (A close-up look at the publishing industry . . . Authors share their successful marketing strategies . . .)
- 10:00–11:00: How To Set Up Your E-Book On Nook & Kindle Made Simple.
- 10:00–11:00: Every Thing You Need To Know When Looking For A Line Editor, Story Editor, Cover Designer, Book Layout Designer, Illustrator, Publisher, Printer, Web Designer, PR Person.
- 11:00–12:00: How To Operate A Successful Home-based Business; Recordkeeping For Tax Compliance. L.C.
- 12:00–1:00: Handling Your Book Like A Real Business And The Profit Centers You Can Develop As An Author (Stop Leaving Money On The Table!)
- 2:00–3:00: How To Increase Your Book Exposure and Sales Via Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Blog, etc.
- 2:00-3:30: Creative Writing For Beginners.
For information on more of the seminar topics and schedule AND FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CONFERENCE, visit blackwritersontour.com OR CALL 323-750-3592323-750-3592.
PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS