The Foothill Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. invites all prospective graduating African-American students to apply for its 2010 academic scholarships. In order to qualify, students MUST reside within the Foothill communities and surrounding cities between Burbank to LaVerne and meet the following criteria:
- High School graduating senior.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Acceptance at a community college, four-year college or university.
- Community Service Involvement.
- Extra-curricular School Involvement.
The 2010 Scholarship Application is available online at dstfoothill.org - Select Programs, Scholarships