Halloween is a fun-filled holiday for people of all ages.
City of Pasadena-sponsored events provide safe activities for a howling good time!
Events are free unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, Oct. 28 at 3:30 p.m. – Children and their parents will enjoy a special Halloween storytime, including crafts, at Lamanda Park Branch Library, 140 S. Altadena Dr. Be sure to wear your costume! (626) 744-7266.
- Friday, Oct. 29 from 5 to 7 p.m. – The Halloween celebration at Villa-Parke Community Center, 363 E. Villa St., will include grab bags, pumpkin-carving contest, prizes and much more. Wear your costume! Sponsored by the Human Services and Recreation Department and the Police Department. (626) 744-6523.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 at 10 a.m. – A not-so-spooky storytime and crafts in the Children's Room at Pasadena Central Library, 285 E. Walnut St., will delight children and their parents. Be sure to wear your costume! (626) 744-4045.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – The Halloween festival at Robinson Park, 1081 N. Fair Oaks Ave., will include arts and crafts, moon bounce, face painting, treats, costume contest, prizes and more. Sponsored by the Human Services and Recreation Department and the Police Department. (626) 744-7305.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 from 5 to 8 p.m. – The Victory Park Haunted House and Festival at 2575 Paloma St. will offer a spine-chilling evening of fun, including carnival games, arts and crafts, costume contest and much more for ages 8 and older. Younger children will enjoy the Scary Patio! Admission to Haunted House is $2; tickets for carnival games are 10 for $1; all other activities are free.
Sponsored by the Human Services and Recreation Department. (626) 744-7507.