The public is invited to Pasadena Christian School's High School Fair on Monday, November 5, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. This fair will feature enrollment information from area public, parochial and private high schools.
This is an excellent opportunity for sixth through eighth grade students and their families to research their high school options.
The free event will be held in the David Memorial Auditorium, 1492 N. Garfield Avenue, in Pasadena.
For more information call (626) 791-1214 x297.
Representatives will be attendance from:
- Alverno High School,
- Arroyo Pacific Academy,
- Bridges Academy,
- Don Bosco High School,
- Flintridge Preparatory School,
- Flintridge Sacred Heart,
- The Frostig Center,
- Immaculate Heart High School,
- La Salle High School,
- Loyola High School,
- Maranatha High School,
- Mayfield Senior School,
- Pasadena Unified School District,
- Pasadena Waldorf High School,
- The Peace & Justice Academy,
- Polytechnic, Ramona Convent,
- San Gabriel Mission High School,
- Santa Catalina School,
- St. Monica Academy,
- Southwestern Academy,
- St. Francis High School,
- Village Christian,
- Villanova Preparatory School,
- The Waverly School,
- The Webb Schools, and